Skip to main content

Event Hosting : Celebrate Father's Day (For The Month Of June)

Hello to all my Friends. Here is an announcement of Lovely event hosting from Jagruti' Cooking Odyssey (JCO). She belongs to an Wonderful blog name Jagruti's Cooking Odyssey . She is an active blogger with nice collections of unique recipes. I love her blog very much. And of course I am very proud to be a host for her Event "Celebrate - Love You Dad". Thanks Jagruti to give me this opportunity.

Celebrate-Love You Dad
As you know , we are celebrating 16th June as Father's Day in every year. So this is the time to show your love to Your Dearest Father. "We always say I love my Mom very much. My mom is Best." But somehow we forget to give our respect and love to our Dad. Though its true we love our Dad from our heart core definitely but we cannot express it lively.-  So this is a chance for you.




Some Remembering : I remember my childhood whenever my dad was doing late to come from office.. I was waiting for him in the balcony till he was not coming. I remember those days when I am very eager to buy something and my mom was not ready to give it, my dad used to promise me that he will bring it for me for sure and he kept his all promises. In my exam time when i was studying late night,he was sitting with me until i was not going to sleep. Every Saturday he went to temple and bought some surprised gift for Us(me and my sister). Still now my Father is my great Support.... For this blog also. I do Respect and Love to you Dad.
In a sentence , My father is like a Good Human Beings. By nature He is very Cool and Calm. Always positive thinker and Optimistic, Honest and Dedicated to his work (He got many awards for His Honesty and Dedication), A great book lover and you know he is a die heart movie lover too..."I am feeling Lucky to have you Dad :)". Always be like this :-) Pray to God for your Healthy Long Live.

I am going to become Nostalgic...

now over to the simple Event Rules :

  1. Cook any dish Veg/Non-Veg which your Dad likes mostly.
  2. Each entry should have a Link with this page and JCO event announcement page.
  3. Archive entry is allowed if it is linked with this event page as well as linked with JCO event announcement page.
  4. Using logo is mandatory as it spreads the words.
  5. If possible, share something about your beloved Daddy.
  6. Link entry with the linky tool below.
  7. If gets any problem with linky , send entry through Email(nabanitadas81[at]gmail[dot]com) me with following details.
  • Your name :
  • Your Blog name :
  • Recipe Name :
  • Recipe Link :
  • Recipe Image :
So Friends why late ? Come and Celebrate some special recipes for your Loving and Caring  Daddy.

Last but Not the List 
Happy Father's Day 






Comments

Nava K said…
Honoring our dads and all their sacrifices is touching, what more on a day allocated for dads. Thanks for the infor and let me see if I can meet the theme.
Mina Joseph said…
HAppy hosting nabanita das.will send my entries soon

Popular posts from this blog

Tiramishu Sandesh | A Fusion Sweet

Tiramisu , hope you heard it before. So first of all sharing little more about Tiramisu .Tiramisu is an Italian dessert. Basically the recipe has been adapted into many varieties of pudding cake and other dessert. Origin wise it is a layered dessert consisting of soaked coffee, layered with a whipped mixture of egg yolks and mascarpone cheese and flavored with cocoa. Hope you are now really happy to know about little more Tiramisu which is such a popular dessert of Itali.   Source : Wiki But what do you feel if it gives some mix and match with Indian dessert? Nice right?  Here is the recipe of that kind of fusion dessert which came out just fabulous after trying at home. One more thing , do you know the meaning of Sandesh? Sandesh meaning is same for Bengali,Sanskrit & Hindi. Basically sandesh meaning is News. In earlier days when somebody was visiting to their relative house or any other occasion with any good news, they used to carry some sweets too. From then some kind of sw

Awadhi Paneer Masala | Lucknow Paneer Masala

Whenever I am thinking for some special cuisine at my home, it has to be really a special dish for me. No any common dishes I would not prefer to follow absolutely. So Some state or region has its own culture for their cuisines. So we identify them only by their special and identical cooking preparation which are really well known by all of us.As for example For Mughlai khana we always know that Biriyani is the most favorable delicacy. Same to same Awadhi cuisine or Lucknow cuisine has their own specialty too. In maximum cases they are cooking in Dum Puckt style foods means cooking will be done in a big hundi with a lid including all the spices but in low flame. But think as Mughal culture and Lucknow culture are more or less same in their cooking style. Still it has to be some differentiation in some cases. Hope you got to know that why I had given so many lectures about the Awadhi Cooking. Because today I want share one Awadhi special recipe. It's a simple and easy cooking reci

Vegetarian Gourmet Party For New House Warming Ceremony with Kitchen Of India

Have you remember a s cene from the movie of Jodha Akbar ? Where a typical vegetarian meal was serving at the Royal Court (Darbar) of Akbar with over 100 items . In Tradition this meal is called Thali . Here thali represents a round platter with small bowls of food items. In M ughal period G ourmet T hali was like that. Image courtesy : Google image  Nowadays when we are celebrating any party basically it contains mix and match of Indian recipe and International recipes . But I like to celebrate traditional foods with a combination of c ondiments, s alad, s nacks, r aita, d al, c urries, r ice/ b read, s weets/ d essert, d rinks. So here is no exception when I am going to celebrate party for my House Warming Ceremony .   It was my dream to celebrate gourmet party in Traditional way for my New Home Griha Prabesh . All in above it should have to celebrate in Auspicious Day at an auspicious time. The main door will be decorated with an Indian W all H anging called a T oran. To give