Palak Paneer. Hope you are now really excited! Yes me too, a favorite side dish for every Indians. A Typical and Famous North Indian Dish. As there are several ways to make Palak Paneer, But I followed one and only recipe which I mainly got from another Tv show. Thanks to E-Tv Bangla. After showing this recipe, I tried and I must share with you that its taste is just awesome. Afterwards I prepared it so many times but never got the chance to share with you. So hereafter I got the chance because before 1 week I prepared it for my parents and again I got appreciation from them too. I know you will say the same thing after trying this one. Its really rich and creamy in taste and looks wise. Palak Paneer with Paratha or Jeera Rice. What a combo! So friends try this one. This is absolutely a Restaurant Style Palak Paneer recipe. And I am sure you will win the appreciation for definitely.Now check out the recipe...
Sending this Recipe too :
Palak Paneer | A North Indian Paneer Recipe
- 1 Bunches Palak or Spinach
- 3 Cups Paneer Cubes
- 6-7 cloves Garlic Paste
- 2 Finely Chopped Green Chili
- 1 Big Size Onion Finely chopped
- 1/2 Cup Kasoori Methi
- 2 tbsp Garam Masala Powder **
- 1 Cup Fresh Cream
- Salt to taste
- 1 pinch Sugar
- 2 Medium Size Tomato**
- Soak Paneer cubes in hot water with little salt.
- Wash spinach thoroughly. Chopped as per your choice.
- Blanch in hot water with little salt in Microwave mode for 6-7 mins.
- Let it be cool for sometimes.
- Grind it into Mixture with adequate water to make a paste almost.
- Blanch Tomatoes and make a puree of it. too.
- Heat oil into a saucepan.
- Add green chili,chopped onion fry for sometimes.
- Add chopped garlic and kasoori methi too.Saute a little.
- Add tomato puree , salt and sugar to taste.
- Fry till oils come out.
- Now add spinach paste to it.
- Mix well and Cook for 3 mins.
- Add paneer cubes to it and cook for 1 min.
- Sprinkle garam masala** and mix well.
- Add fresh cream and cover with a lid.
- Before serve add more 3 tbsp fresh cream again.
- ** To prepare Garam Masala : 1 tbsp Coriander seeds, 3/4th tbsp Cumin Seeds, 2 Green Cardamoms,1 inch Cinnamon stick, and 3 Cloves roast them into a dry Tawa/Pan then grind them into the grinder.
- **Tomato : Instead of Tomato you can use yogurt too.