Friends Today I am little late to post a new post. I was little busy with my personal work. But anyway I cannot stay away from my Blog too. So today sharing yummy non-veg treat which is very famous in all over India. Who are non-Vegetarian, for them I am sure that they must be tried this recipe for once or many times. I am sure that they almost searched the recipe from Online or asked someone that did you try Chicken Bharta? Do you know the recipe of chicken Bharta? Yes! I am sure you did it. Me too. But after trying with various version I got the actual one right now from one cookery show in Bengal. That is E-TV Bangla . Anyway so I cant resist and tried and it was really wonderful. One more special thing for this Chicken Bharta is that it is absolutely Restaurant style smoky flavored chicken bharta. It has a little trick to bring smoky flavor. But easy too. A charcoal smell with chicken bharta yumm That's really awesome ! Hope if you have not tried with this technique please go with this. You will rock! So friends take the chance to do it again. Here is the recipe for you.
Sending this yummy recipe to Foodelicious and Cuponation . They have annouced a lovely event for a Lovely Day for Valentine. So do particiapate in this beautiful event.
And recipe is going for all other ongoing events which are organised by my fellow friends too.
- 300 gm Boneless Chicken Keema
- 2 Medium size Onion finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Garlic paste
- 2 tbsp Ginger paste
- 1/2 Cup Tomato Puree
- 2 Boiled Eggs(Keema or cut into small pcs.)
- 1/2 tsp Red chili powder
- 1/2 Cup Crushed Kasoori Methi
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 2 tbsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1/2 Cup thin sliced Green Capsicum
- 2 tbsp Tandoori Chicken Masala
- 1/2 Cup Coriander leaves finely chopped
- Salt To taste
- 1 small pc Charcoal
- 3 tbsp Curd
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 3 tbsp Mustard Oil
- 2 tbsp White oil
- Grind chicken keema into grinder and make a paste of it.
- Heat both the oils in a pan.
- Add onion,garlic and ginger and fry for sometimes.
- Add cumin powder,Red chili,coriander powder and turmeric powder and saute a little.
- Add tomato puree and mix well.
- Sprinkle kasoori methi and fry them.
- Now add chicken paste and fry for sometimes.
- Add curd and tandoori masala and fry till oil comes out.
- Add little capsicum (not full) and little warm water if you wants.
- Add egg keema and mix well.
- Adjust seasoning.
- Add Garam masala and mix well.
- Add rest of the capsicum,chopped coriander leaves and cover with a lid.
- Now you have done almost. Overall chicken bharta is ready but if you want to bring little smoky flavored on this special chicken recipe. Then please follow the image below. For this flavor you need only one piece of charcoal.
Tip : Now the question is that from where you can get this charcoal? I do not know will you laugh at me or not! I simply went to the nearest iron man and asked him to give one piece of charcoal instead of money. He gave me but did not take money from me. So one of the most important ingredient sponsored by my Iron man only :).
Tip : I used Mustard oil and White oil together. Mustard Oil is perfect one for non-veg dishes.
- But I am not saying to follow my way. you can ask to your nearest super market store also. Not very sure about that you will get it there !
- So Dears here is the way that how I bring smoky flavored in My recipe.Hope you will like it.
Sending this recipe to :