Wishing Shuvo Nabobarsho (Bengali Happy New Year) and Happy Ram Nabami to all my followers and friends . One more wonderful year is ahead ... lets welcome it with amazing dessert from Kerala a beautiful place for tourism. First of all if you talk about Kerala ... You will have in mind loads of coconut trees and tender coconut of course ! And who does not love tender coconut. Then it will be more graceful if you prepare any dessert recipe by using tender coconut. It can be prepared in vegetarian as well as non-vegetarian by using gelatin(derived from animals) instead off china grass . As it is a festive season going on so I tried by using china grass . It is a quick recipe along with very less number of ingredients. But at any cost you should not compromise with taste so I loved it a lot. It is not so much sweet. So in my words this dessert has stolen my heart . So check out dessert recipe here...
|Tender Coconut Pudding | Kerala Dessert|
- 1 Cup Tender Coconut Water
- 1 Cup Tender Coconut thin flesh (malai) (chop into small pcs.)
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1/2 tin Condensed Milk
- 10 grams China Grass
How to Cook :
- Boil milk in a deep pan.
- Add condensed milk to it and mix well.
- Add china grass to it let it melt completely and mix well.
- Let it cool(normal) for some times.
- Add tender coconut water and malai to it and mix well.
- Put it into dessert bowls and set in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
- Serve Chilled.