Wish you all a Very Happy Bengali New Year...As Today is the Day For Bengali New Year,A special day by which we have crossed one another thread with great Hopes...we celebrate it with some of bengali special dishes,here is a special dish for you- A village special summer dish...
Aampora-sarbot/Burned Raw Mango Juice.In the Very early age it was done by the Chulli/handmade Oven...and Its flavoured in some burned smell..which is mindblowing.I remember My childhood age...when My mom used to do it for some of my summer afternoon special...we enjoyed lots.Its my favourite and I want to share with you for this Summer...In the summer it helps to protect you from the Heat... I Hope You will like it.
So cheers with Burned Raw Mango Juice...
- Raw Mango 2 pcs.
- Black Salt 3 tsp
- Roasted Cumin seeds 2tsp
- Burn raw mango direct to the heat.
- When it turns to the black color/its burned very well,peel off very conciously.
- Smashed very well.
- Add water as required.
- Filter and keep aside the mango pulp.
- Add black salt and roasted cumin powder to it.
- Mix little pulp to each glass.
- Keep for cooling.
- Serve Cool .