It is the recipe for puri/chapathi/roti. Its Green and Thick Dal. Looking nice in color also. If you serve it any party occasion I hope you will be appreciated for many times. Friends One of my best recipe is this recipe.And of course it is highly nutritious recipe as Spinach contains higher Iron,calcium and Vitamin A,E too.So Stay healthy allways.
I got this recipe one of my neighbour who was from Rajasthan. I called her Aunty. So it can be said that It is My Aunt's Recipe. And I like to dedicate this recipe to Aunty also. Its flavour delicious. I tried this last Night and today this is for you...
Spinach/Palak 1 Bunch (Blanched)
Tur Daal/Lentils 2 cups
Onion 1 (chopped)
Green Chili 6
Ginger 2 tsp(paste)
Tomato 2 (chopped)
Asafoetida 1 pinch
Coriander Powder 1 tbsp
Coriander leaves (chopped)
Mustard Seeds 1 tsp
Red Chili powder 1tsp
Tamarind Juice 1tbsp
Salt to taste
1. Grind blanched Palak with green chili in a mixture.
2. Steame Tur daal in a Pressure cooker with little salt,do not smashed.
3. Heat Oil in a pan.
4. Add mustard seeds,when it starts to splutter.
5. Add Garlic,Ginger and tomato,Fry for some times.
6. Soak Coriander powder,red chili powder,asafoetida in little water.
7. Add into pan.
8. Cook for sometimes until it cooks.
9. Add palak paste to it.
10.Cook for sometimes.
11.Add Tur daal and little lukewarm water to it.
12.Add salt to taste.
13.Cook until it is done.
14.Put Off the gas.
15.Sprinkle Coriander leaves and tamarind juice over it.
16.Serve Hot with salad.
Linking with :