Wishing a Very Happy Holi to all of You. A festive day of COLORS . Hope you all enjoyed a lot. In our Hindu mythology Holi is an annual festival celebrated on the day after full moon. It is celebrated in the Hindu month of Phalguna. Various colors and water are thrown on each other on this day . Holi also significant of victory of Good over Evil . So celebrating Holi seems a auspicious festival to us.
So play safe and colorful Holi.
Now see if it is an auspicious day then how it could be celebrate without sweets. So friends its time to share one marvelous dessert recipe from Bengali Kitchen. Hope you often heard about this sweet "Ice Cream Sandesh". Its a famous chilled sweets and I love it too much. Hope you will enjoy it too. So friends now you can prepare it by own. Its very easy to prepare and mouthwatering sweets . Now check out the recipe ..
|Ice Cream Sandesh | Bengali Sweets|
2 Cups Chana (home made paneer)
1 Cups Paneer (cottage cheese)
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1/2 cup Condensed Milk
For Gurnishing :
1 tsp Butter
Almonds few sliced
Pistachio Few sliced
Saffrons few strands
How To Cook :
- Mix all the ingredients except garnishing ingredients in a bowl.
- Blend the mixture into mixer.
- Grease a steal box with butter
- Pour the mixture into box. Close it tightly.
- Remove pressure cooker whistle and pour little water in it.
- Place the box inside the pressure cooker and close lid.
- Steam cooker for 30-45 mins.
- When done remove from flame and let it be cool in normal temperature.
- Freeze til set .
- Cut into pieces , garnish with almonds,pistachio,saffron and serve immediately.
Tip : Have it with spoon.