Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Methi Kadhi

Sorry to all of you because I am late already. Yes I am very sorry for this inconvenience.Because my laptop is under repair. So I cannot interact regularly with you all. Anyway I am very glad to know that you all liked my recipe.A Big Thanks for you. Thanks for nice comments on Meena's Blog. For recipe I am Linking only Meena's blog. Check out the Recipe of Methi Kadhi .





Thanks Meena for encouraging me with a lovely Certificate/Award. Today I am very Happy to share with you all those Things. 


And of course I must share about Meena's blog that She is doing a great job. Her blog is a collection of wonderful vegetarian recipes. I love her blog. By Heart saying Truth is that She is really a good friend at all. And Thanks for organising such a lovely Event for us. Thanks Meena. Happy Blogging.


10 comments:

సిరి said...

looks yummm..

Latest Step by Step Recipe at sirisfood.com Indian Tandoori Chicken

Meena B said...

hey pinky no prbs i mailed u back abt what to do with ur laptop.. ur methi kadhi is sort of innovative and liked
thanks for sharing it dear
and hope ur lappy is fixed soon

Vimitha Anand said...

Thats a very flavorful kaadhi. yum

Sanoli Ghosh said...

Hi Pinky I checked your recipe on Meena's space and left comment there. Fabulous recipe, liked this dear. Wish your laptop will be ok very soon.

today's recipe:
http://sanolisrecipies.blogspot.com/2012/10/a-quick-chicken-curry.html

Rekha said...

fabulous and yummy...

Akila said...

Wow kadhi looks lovely... First time here n love ur space.. When u find time do visit mine

Event: Dish name starts with P

Sriya said...

first time here glad to follow you ...lovely blog... nice recipe ... visit my blog
www.sriyafood.blospot.com

Babitha costa said...

Happy to follow u,do visit mine when u get time.

babitha

http://babiscooking.blogspot.in/

Hima bindu said...

Kadhi looks yummm.. you have a great space. happy to follow you :)
http://indianrecipegalleri.blogspot.in/

Rosh said...

Nice recipe! Have to try it sometime...

Chef Al dente On going event: Street Food of India!

Followers

Author

Follow Me On

Eshoboshoaahare

Promote Your Page Too