A typical Dessert with Milk and Chana, which I come to know from one of the greatest chef of India name Sanjeev Kapoor. He is my one of the favorite chef also. Very often I try his fabulous recipes from his book or TV show. Thanks to Sanjeev Kapoor. So this dessert I try out with all my effort and it comes out perfectly. Now this is the time to sharing with you. Hope you will like it too.
Chana Paayesh | Paneer Pudding
- 3 Cups Milk
- 2 Cups Crumbled Chana or Paneer
- 1 Cup Sugar Powder
- 5-6 Threads Saffron
- 5-6 Green Cardamoms
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- Boil Milk with sugar powder.
- Let it be little thick.
- Grind cardamom and Saffron with 2 tbsp sugar. It will make the perfect powder.
- Now add powdered cardamom and saffron mix into the boiled milk.
- Add chana or paneer and cook for 5 mins.
- Pour into a baking dish.
- Bake for 20 mins. in convection mode.
- Let it be cool and then keep it into fridge.
- Serve chill with chopped pista or almonds.
Sending This Recipes To