Thursday, April 23, 2009

Veggie Sauce Sandwiches

Vegetables Sandwich :
Sandwich is a special dish for the time of day begin. It is a good way to make your day a healthy. There are several types of sandwiches. Some are toasted and some are non-toasted .But I like to taste the non-toasted sandwich. And I tried to prepare the taste of my favorite sandwich like many popular Hotel or Restaurant…I searched the exact ingredients of sandwich by trial and error method. After a period at last I got the exact preparation of non-toasted sandwich. I am satisfied with this preparation also… It looks like the exact sandwich also…I must say this is my invention alike…So I want to share my preparation after demanding a lot, from my several friends…
It has to be done in 3 ways. I will explain it one by one...






Ingredients :

Big size 4 Breads (cut the brown parts)

For Sandwich Salad :

  • Potato 1 medium size
  • Onion 1 medium size
  • Cucumber 1 medium size
  • Tomato 1
  • Mayonnaise 2 tbsp
  • Salt to taste
  • Pepper 1 tsp



For Sandwich Sauce
  • 4-5 potato slice
  • 4-5 onion slice
  • 3-4 cucumber slice
  • 2-3 tomato slice
  • 2 tbsp coriander leaves(chopped)
  • Lemon extract 1 tsp
  • Salt to taste
  • Pepper 1 tsp


Method :
For sandwich salad :
  • Cut all the vegetables into thin slice.
  • Add mayonnaise,salt and pepper .
  • Mix all the ingredients very well.
  • Sandwich sald is ready .
  • Keep aside.

For Sandwich sauce :
  • Add all vegetables(without coriander leaves) of sauce into a bowl .
  • Steam for some times in boiling water.
  • Grind steamed vegetables with coriander leaves in a mixture.
  • Add lemon extract,salt and pepper into the paste very well.

For sandwich preparation :
  • Spread salad sauce one side of bread pcs of 2 breads.
  • Spread sandwich salad one of it.
  • Place another bread over it, like sandwich.
  • Present as your choice.

5 comments:

Alisa@Foodista said...

Hello Pinky, this looks delicious!Love the recipes you have here too!Hope you wont mind but I'd love to guide Foodista readers to your site, just add this little widget here to this post and it's all set to go, Thanks! Looking forward to more yummy posts from you!

Pinky said...

Thanks Alisa...

Indrani said...

Hi Pinky, like the sandwich recipe..sounds great

Indrani said...

Tomar new template ta darun hoeche..looks great

Pinky said...

Thanks Indrani...recipe and new template ta bhalo lagar jonno...

Followers

Author

Follow Me On

Eshoboshoaahare

Promote Your Page Too